We help commercial realtors, construction companies, architecture firms, and interior designers improve their sales with beautiful architecture photography of interiors and exteriors of both commercial and residential structures. Contact me for a quote today!
Architecture Photography FAQs
ARE YOU INSURED? We are fully insured. A certificate of insurance is available upon request
DO YOU SHOOT DUSK SHOTS? Yes, we can shoot in both the day and evening hours.
CAN YOU REMOVE OVERHEAD WIRES AND OTHER? Absolutely! We’ll do our best to remove wires and other imperfections that may distract from the photo.
WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME? Generally, we can turnaround images within 10 business days.
DO YOU OFFER AERIAL/DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY? Yes! We work with local drone photographers that can capture both still images and video if needed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Price varies based on the number of images needed, distance to the location, and size of the structure. Contact me for a customized quote!
Check out samples of our work
5 Reasons To Choose Us For Your Product Photography
- IT’S OUR SPECIALTY Shooting product is what we do, and we have all the experience, the specialized equipment, the studio, and the know-how to do it right.
- HASSLE-FREE You’re tasked with enough work as it is. Why not let us take the lead? From setting up meetings, planning and executing the shoot, and editing and file delivery—we make the process easy!
- WE’LL COME TO YOU If your product is too big or too bulky to transport, if there are security concerns, ITAR controls or any other reasons that make bringing your product to our studio a non-starter, not to worry—we’ll pack our gear and setup a studio at your facility.
- COMMUNICATION We’ll setup a call to go over your project, then we’ll write up a customized quote based on your specific needs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED We’ll make sure you get what you need. If any of our images doesn’t meet with your approval, we’ll re-edit or re-shoot it until we get it right—at no cost to you.
Where Are You Located?
Our studio is conveniently located at the crossroads of routes 2 and 495, in Littleton, Massachusetts, just 45 minutes west of downtown Boston and 30 minutes east of Worcester. You are welcome to drop by any time!
Want to hear what our clients have to say? Check out our 5-star Google reviews!