We help Boston area food and beverage businesses boost their sales with high quality photography designed to make their food look as irresistible as it is delicious. Perfect for social media, menus, signage, advertisements, print or web.
Food Photography FAQs
IS FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY DIFFERENT THAN PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY? In some ways it’s the same, but it can also be more meticulous. Food needs to be styled to look its best, and the lighting needs to be just right.
CAN YOU PROVIDE PROPS/BACKGROUNDS? Our studio is stocked with a variety of dishes, glassware, and linens as well as a range of tabletops and backgrounds for your to choose from.
CAN YOU SHOOT AT OUR RESTAURANT? Yes! We bring with us all the gear we’ll need to beautifully light your food.
HOW MANY PLATED IMAGES CAN YOU CAPTURE? Many food shoots are half-day and we can normally do 15-25 depending on how many setups we do.
DO I NEED TO HIRE A FOOD STYLIST? Not necessarily. While a professional food stylist will take your food photos to the next level, we provide a level of basic food styling as part of our rate.
DO YOU HAVE A KITCHEN? Yes, we have a kitchen with a gas range/oven, and prep space.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Shoots are charged as either half- or full-day rates. Please contact us for a quote customized to your needs.
Check out samples of our work
5 Reasons To Choose Us For Your FOOD Photography
- WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE We have the specialized skills and know-how to make your food look irresistible.
- WE SHOOT IN-STUDIO We have a kitchen, props, linens, plates, and backdrops to make your shoot a success!
- WE SHOOT ON-SITE If you have a restaurant, we’ll bring our studio gear to you!
- COMMUNICATION We’ll setup a call to go over your project, then we’ll write up a customized quote based on your specific needs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED We’ll make sure you get what you need. If any of our images doesn’t meet with your approval, we’ll re-edit or re-shoot it until we get it right—at no cost to you.
Where Are You Located?
Our studio is conveniently located at the crossroads of routes 2 and 495, in Littleton, Massachusetts, just 45 minutes east of downtown Boston and 30 minutes east of Worcester. You are welcome to drop by any time!
Need more information?
Contact us today to get all the information you need to book your product photography shoot. Call or text (781) 354-4425, email email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
Want to hear what our clients have to say? Check out our 5-star Google reviews!